Just an update as we get ready for summer!
1. We ARE up and running - doing follow-ups, new patient appointments, and acute care! Please let us know if you need anything!!
2. We continue to add to the website - so check it out! I continue to add to the education as quickly as I can - so continue to check back. If you did not do the 30 day challenge - those videos are on the website as well as the 8 week Eating for Health Course. There is a lot of information in both of those!
3. The newest education is Hashimoto's. Please check this out if you have ever been told you have thyroid issues or ever wondered if you do. Many people will have thyroid symptoms and issues 7-8 years before their labs will reflect it. So I encourage everyone to watch the first one and see if it fits. We can then do a TSH and TPO antibody to see if this is affecting you.
If you have been diagnosed with Autoimmune thyroid, Hashimoto's, or low thyroid - please shoot me an email. I am trying to look through charts to make sure I don't miss anyone. But I would like to create a list specific to thyroid (much like I have a CIRS group). That way as I learn more - have new questionnaires, or other things to share - it goes to that group.
4. IVtoGO is now available. As I look at the best options to treat COVID, IV vitamin C and glutathione continue to rise to the top of effective treatments. However, I checked into IV Vitamin C and the local places that do it will not see actively ill patients. So I started checking into temporary options until I can get some IV capabilities in my clinic. IVtoGO seems like the best option. It is liposomal (so better absorption) and has both C and Glutathione. I have a handful of bottles on hand if you need them. If you want some on hand in case, let me know. Or to use them for general boosting of health. They are not cheap - but IV treatments are usually a couple hundred a dose. One bottle is 3 IV doses of Vitamin C and costs $150. (I was able to get a better price than on their website, where it sells for $200: https://www.ivtogo.com/)
5. Next lab draw: I have 2 possible dates for lab draws. There are many that need thyroid antibodies - as well as other testing. If you need lab drawn - let me know what labs and which dates work. I will try to pick the dates that work best.
6/1/2020 at 5:30pm
6/3/2020 at 10 am
6. Supplements are now just inside the clinic door to the right. We moved them insitde due to temperature and humidity on the porch. We have a table set up as you walk in the main door into the waiting room area.
I will be updating a message with some of my new supplements.
I do have Castor oil packs - which are a great way to detox. These are $23.
7. Text vs. email. If you have a medical question, supplement order, etc., email is the best form of communication. I am trying to look at emails a few times a day and have a goal of less than a 24 hour turn around time on these. Sometimes I receive a text, and if it's not urgent and I am in the middle of something, I plan to get back to it later. However, text messages are not in an easy to reply format like email and I don't always recheck my texts again later in the day so non-urgent text message can easily get lost in the shuffle. If you have an urgent need please text or call and if I don't respond it is likely that I am in with a patient and you can also text Ron at 320-424-0771 and he can let you know where I am at and how quickly you can expect me to respond. But for questions that aren't urgent please email email@example.com.
8. Toxins: I will be adding another toxin video soon. However, working with various patients has reminded me of a significant toxin that has not been discussed or addressed. That is beds and pillows. We spend a significant amount of time each day with our faces and bodies touching these items. Foams can be very toxic and many beds and pillows have flame retardants, and many other toxic chemicals. If you are waking up with headaches, get stuffy when you lay down, or are dealing with toxicity issues - definitely look into organic, non-toxic options.
Here is an article about some of the best mattresses:
We personally invested in Avocado beds and they are having a $200 off sale now.
We recently invested in Silverite Pillows also. If you don't need a very stuffed pillow - you can actually make 1 pillow into 2-3 - which makes it much more affordable. I have noticed a significant difference since getting one for myself.
(and no, we don't make any commission on these items I recommend- they are simply great products that we use :)
Blessings to you all!